Midweek (Wednesday Night Campus Groups):
Bring your family and enjoy a catered meal and small group together at Dayspring in the middle of your week! We all know how hectic our schedules are and how difficult it is to connect with our own family and friends midweek, so take a break and enjoy each other on Wednesday nights from 5:30 – 7:00. Both kids and adults will have multiple opportunities to invest in your spiritual lives together.
Midweek begins September 10th. Cost of meal is $3/individual or $10/family. Contact church office for more information, or sign up through the Dayspring app on your smartphone or tablet:
- Nursery- 6 weeks-2 yr. olds
- Midweek Jr. (3-5 yr. olds) – Activities and Bible Lesson
- Kids Midweek (K-5th)- Games/Activities/Small Group Lesson
- Small Group study of Love Does by Bob Goff, led by Sonia Lumley (concurrent with sermon series in September)
- Small Group study of the Book of Job, led by Paul Boyd
- Small Group study of 1 Corinthians, led by Pastor Matt Stone
We currently offer two small groups that meet in the homes of the group leaders. We know that it can be intimidating to go to someone’s home for the first time, but there’s something uniquely warm about meeting in a home rather than at the church. If you’re looking for a community with whom you can settle in for the long-haul, this is the perfect kind of group for you!
- Brad, Thurndotte Ray lead a group in their home on Sunday nights at 6:00
- Glenn and Kim Strauss lead a group in their home on Wednesday nights at 6:00
Contact the church office or sign up through the Dayspring app on your smartphone if you would like to join one of these groups!
Sunday Campus Groups:
On Sunday mornings at 9:30 and 11:00, we offer two bible studies in the conference room. These groups represent a great opportunity to engage in a small group while your kids are in Kids Worship, then go to worship together as a family.
- 9:30- Bible Study with Jeff Rambin
- 11:00- Small Group with April and Martin Klein